søndag 9. november 2008

A quick update


Normally I don't tend to make pot holders since I feel that there's preciously little to show for all that work that goes into those tiny squares! :-) In the same amount of time I could almost have finished a table runner. But, since my daughter hinted rather heavily last week that she would love a pair... I decided to make her some. But then I realized I quite enjoyed making them for a change. I got quite carried away; you can see some of the pairs here.
Now the big question is; what to make next?

Have a nice week!

2 kommentarer:

trash sa...

Oo! Oo! A present for me!! You could make that next ;-)

Am blog-hopping my way trough Chookyblue's SSCS list to see who else is playing.

Sølvis blog sa...

Flotte grytelapper du har laga. Minner meg på at jeg har dårlig med slikt her hjemme. Kanskje jeg må hive meg på den syinga jeg også.